Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Quality Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Reports: The Commercial Quality Analyst will report to the Head of Commercial Planning.
- Assess and maintain the quality & integrity of Performance Steering Actions and Pricing battles
- Validate the performance-related actions and make sure the right set of battles are provided to the category teams
- Defining thresholds to assess and validate the quality of work received from third-party vendors
- Audit the work of third-party vendors to ensure they are meeting their SLA
- Meet the targets in terms of total audits in a day and plan action items to improve the quality score
- Defining SOPs and creating processes to ensure we have a clear set of guidelines to improve performance steering process
A successful candidate will be:
- Action-oriented and result-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills: active listening, teamwork, positive attitude, conflict resolution, and integrity.
- Well organized and fast learner
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations
Required Background and Technical Skills
- Recent graduates with a background in Business Administration, Commerce or any related fields
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Six Sigma Green Belt (Preferable but not mandatory)
- As a whole, we expect someone passionate, creative and able to work efficiently. We expect a leader.
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- Unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Share this opportunity with others