Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Our client is in need of a suitably qualified candidate who is able to multi-task effectively, offer quick and accurate advice and provide creative input to help advance our brands.
- Maintain contact with vendors and distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved.
- Work closely with several advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns.
- Perform regular market research studies to gather important brand data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in brand or product management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities.
- Extensive experience in packaging design and retail display creation.
Job Title: Technical Manager
- Our client is in need of a suitably qualified candidates who will oversee the Acquisition and implementation of useful technologies.
- Provide the sales team with technical advice and support.
- Oversee each project’s life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency.
- Develop and revise statements of work, which should include accurate time and cost estimates.
- Analyze user requirements and usability metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Technology or related field.
- Minimum 6 years experience in technology industry.
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Excellent understanding of current web.
- Working knowledge of Security Software options and functionality preferred.
Job Title: Business Manager
- Our client is in need of a suitably qualified candidate that understands what it takes to implement strategies and achieved sustained results.
- Current and potential markets.
- Prepare a comprehensive budget that delivers the greatest value to the business.
- Organize training for employees as needed.
- Leverage market data to drive company growth.
- Work with other managers to create long-term company strategy.
- Solve customer needs and concerns through product innovations.
- A Degree in Finance, Math or a Technical field is ideal.
- Multitasking ability.
- Knowledge of a second-language is preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Share this opportunity with others