BUA Group is recruiting for fulltime Tractor Operator.
BUA Group started business in 1988 as a Private Limited Liability Company specializing in the importation and marketing of iron & steel, agricultural and industrial chemicals. Since then it has rapidly developed into a fully-fledged, diversified business with a stake in a wide range of business sectors.
BUA (LASUCO) Sugar Plantation is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tractor Operator
Location: Lafiagi, Kwara
- Responsible for operating highly sophisticated electronic tractor and farm equipment for clearing and preparation of farm land.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of OND Mechanical Engineering or Trade Test I, II & III.
- Valid Driver’s licence.
- Ability to read and interpret manuals and take effective control of heavy duty equipment (Valtra Tractors).
- Strong attention to details.
- Calm disposition and ability to take instruction and communicate effectively.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday 15th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com Please indicate the position in the subject of your application.
- Qualified candidates that meet the specified criteria for each role are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bua Group
BUA Group is a top producer of foods and infrastructure in Nigeria. Sectors include sugar, flour, pasta, edible oils, rice, cement, steel, real estate, ports, terminals.BUA Group is a leading Foods &a…Know More about Bua Group