Ecscorp Resources Limited is recruiting for fulltime Business Analyst.
Ecscorp Resources Limited is a solution engineering firm with over 17 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment.
Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- ECSCORP is in need of a highly specialized person with a sense of responsibility. His main responsibility is to ensure the operational efficacy and excellence of an organization
- The business analyst designs and documents work flow, manages and provides solutions to new business unit ideas, trends, and concepts appropriately through the latest business model
- He must understand our client’s business processes and business process management, and then translates them to particular organization growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and analysing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the client’s business needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client
- Coordinating with the groups of business unit who validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services.
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams Project Execution
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Manages resources in accordance with project schedule
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project
- Making sure that the solution recommended is commercial yet competitive
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
Min Required Experience:
- At least 3 years cognate experience in Technology or Business Consultancy industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Must be self-driven and possess great leadership skills with the ability to work in and control an effective team.
- Highly goal-oriented with a keen eye for detail.
- Must exhibit apt logical/analytical reasoning and creativity.
- Must be customer-focused and possess great interpersonal skills for relationship management.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Technical Understanding
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Understands how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
- Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer’s needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mind-sets.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified