The New England Law | Boston thrilled to offer Justice Sandra Day O’Connor Honors Program to help law students make their education more affordable.
With this merit-based, full-tuition program, eligible honours students can enrich their law school experience. The program is open to all incoming students who show exceptional academic promise and are considered to take admission at the law school.
Clarity of Information
A great opportunity to get law study with a full-tuition offer in the U.S.
New England Law founded in 1908 as Portia Law School. It is the nation’s only law school exclusively for women. As a private law school in Boston, it offers full-time and part-time programs and provides real-world skills and experience.
Why at New England Law | Boston? At the school, students will benefit from its academics programs, real-world legal experience, and hands-on learning opportunities. Also, students will receive opportunities to sharpen their skills and prepare themselves for a promising law career.
Application Deadline: Fall 2020: March 15, 2020, for JD First-Year students
- University or Organization: New England Law | Boston
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honour law program
- Award: Full-tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizens and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications from the US as well as across the world are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be offered for law study
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Have interested in criminal law, immigration, intellectual property (IP), public interest law, and other legal specialities
- Must an informing freshmen
- Must be admitted at New England Law | Boston law school for fall 2020
- Before matriculating at New England Law | Boston, an applicant must have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited US institution or an equivalent degree from a foreign institution.
How to Apply
- To Apply: When students will apply to the law school, they will consider for this merit program. Applicants are required to complete the Complete New England Law | Boston application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a Personal Statement, Letter of Recommendation, TOEFL/IELTS (if required), transcript, LSAT scores, work experience, and include an addendum.
- Admission Requirements: Each applicant must take the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)before March of the year in which enrollment is sought.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellency in English language (writing, speaking, reading)
Benefits: The New England Law | Boston law school will provide a full-tuition grant—worth more than $147,000 for three years.