Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited is an ICT Firm with offices in United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Advise the executives and employees on changes to the laws affecting the company.
- Investigate if the company or a staff member does not comply with the law.
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
- Being able to perform other legal related duties deemed necessary across board.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law with 3yrs or more experience
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative and claims.
- Good understanding of Foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here