Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited – ICT Firm with offices in United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Locations: Abuja, Akure-Ondo, Ibadan-Oyo, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers
Slot: 6 Openings
Job Type: Full-Time
- Planning, implementing and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
- Conduct Market Research which shall include current trends in real estate industry and the needs and desires of clients and prospect in properties.
- Planning and Implement Marketing Strategies that will further promote the brand image of the company among existing and new target audience locally and globally.
- Conduct Performance Analysis among staff to establish whether or not all personnel are contributing to the marketing strategies and campaigns they are assigned to.
- Running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams
- Identify industries, corporate clients and other strategic customers and propose major properties to them, and or provide a strategic support structure for a sustainable business partnership.
- Engaging in networks that will promote working closely with and access leading firms and clients for properties in strategic and highbrow areas.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- A Master’s degree in Marketing or related field; an MBA will be highly desirable.
- 8yrs or more proven experience in a Marketing Manager or Business Development role.
- Relevant Professional Certification is an Advantage
- Knowledge of Market Research and Data Analysis
- Advance Proficiency in SEO, Digital and Social Marketing
- Proficient in MS Office Productivity Tools, Customers and Marketing software (e.g. CRM)
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here