JEF Security Services Limited is a provider of top notch security solutions including consultancy, investigation, training, manned guarding, risk assessment, protocol, background checks, forensics services, CCTV- sales and installations and general security services.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Security Administrator
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions
- Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource
- Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, identifying and defending against threats, and developing disaster recovery plans
- Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice
- Configuring and supporting security tools, such as firewalls and anti-virus software
- Training staff to understand and use security protocols
Min Required Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Security Studies, or a related field
- Advanced training certifications may be advantageous
- A strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security systems
- Good teaching, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org