JEF Security Services Limited is a provider of top notch security solutions including consultancy, investigation, training, manned guarding, risk assessment, protocol, background checks, forensics services, CCTV- sales and installations and general security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security / Safety Consultant
- Examining client’s assets to determine level of security needed.
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Designing security protocols, plans, and systems.
- Implementing security measures and writing security policies for clients.
- Coordinating and briefing with security team, assigning tasks accordingly.
- Meeting with clients to explain security measures and to provide technical advice on security systems.
- Running security tests and analyzing and reporting the obtained results.
- Running health and safety meetings and training courses for clients
- Liaising with external health and safety authorities
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation.
Min Required Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT literate
- Committed to further study
- An eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to work with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Minimum of a degree with relevant certifications.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com