PR24 Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Chief Security Officer.
PR24 Nigeria is a leading security and risk management company operating out of West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- Security coordinators develop and implement the physical protection of the people and property of a business or residence.
- They are generally behind the scenes and provide continuous monitoring of and feedback to, the security guards that actually provide visible protection. Tasks of a CSO include strategic planning, appropriate personnel placement and training of the staff of security guards.
- You must also be able to effectively communicate your plans to members of management and staff.
- Must know how to use a wide range of technical equipment and must have knowledge of safety procedures. You would often be required to communicate with local authorities, including police officers, firefighters, and emergency services.
- Generally, CSO’s must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Pertinent degrees include criminal justice or police science.
- Equivalent experience may include tenure as a police officer or military service member or years of experience as a CSO.
- Job experience as a security guard is important because of the necessary decision-making skills and knowledge base.
- This is a position of authority so you must have good people skills and previous management experience.
- Exhibit a strong physical and authoritative presence that will help deter criminal activities.
- Recognize potentially dangerous situations and respond in the safest and most effective manner.
- Investigate and remove trespassers and violators.
- Conduct frequent security checks by patrolling the perimeter and grounds; remain vigilant for anything unusual or potentially threatening.
- Develop, Coordinate and oversee the proper protective measures.
- Write, maintain, and present detailed reports, noting any damages, theft, and/or other irregular activity.
- Coordinate the security of the organization’s premises.
- Recruiting and training agents, using surveillance systems, developing and implementing security procedures.
- Accomplishing security goals, leadership skills and knowledge of security operations, organizations and planning, attention to details, effective communication, and computer competence.
Min Required Experience:
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Relevant certification
- A recognized degree is an added advantage
- Should have a commanding presence
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF formats only) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified
28 Positions – Not Specified
1 Position – Not Specified
1 Position – Not Specified