Students from all around the world are invited to apply for the Dean’s program through which they can start their future bright in the USA.
The University of New Haven is delighted to provide a limited number of scholarship opportunities for high performing students. Dean’s program is aimed at supporting both domestic international students for a graduate degree on the basis of academic merit.
Clarity of Information
A lucky chance for domestic international students in the USA
Founded in 1929, the University of New Haven is a coeducational university based in West Haven, Connecticut. It has six degree-granting colleges and schools, offering 100 undergraduate programs and 50 graduate programs to all students.
Why at the University of New Haven? The faculty of this university shares both personal and pragmatic knowledge for those who care deeply about individual student success. Here students will get a wide array of academic, residential, athletic, and leadership opportunities.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New Haven
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: 50% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of New Haven.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from any recognized university. Awarded by the Admissions Committee to students demonstrating a strong academic profile, including GPA and GRE/GMAT scores if applicable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates will be happy to hear that, they don’t need to apply for the opportunity
application process is required. All you have to do is to take admission in a graduate coursework degree program at the university. After that, they should send required documents by mail
Mail Official Documents to:
University of New Haven
Office of Graduate Admissions
Maxcy Hall, 129
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516, USA
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts, two Letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose and resume or curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, GMAT/GRE scores are required for International applicants who wish to be considered for the grant
- Language Requirement: For this program, candidates are required TOEFL of 75, or IELTS of 6.0, or PTE of 50, or completion of the University of New Haven’s Academic English Preparatory Program. Certain majors may require higher English test scores.
- Benefits: The bursary provides up to 50% of tuition assistance during their enrollment at the University of New Haven.