The Thrive Place Limited is recruiting for fulltime Guest House Manager.
The Thrive Place Limited – We are situated in a secured and serene environment in the outskirts of Lagos in Rotimi Williams Estate, Ifako, Iju-Ijaiye. This location perfectly suites clients who are looking to escape from the hassle and bustle of the busy main Lagos metropolis city life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest House Manager
Location: Iju Ifako – Ijayie, Lagos
Role and Responsibilities
- Guest House Manager to oversee the Guest House operations, direct the dayâ€�toâ€�day operations and activities at the location.
- Oversee the personnel including the front desk, kitchen staff, and office employees.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Ensure all payments are safely collected and maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses.
- Ensure all guests are properly welcomed and registered once they arrive.
- Resolve issues regarding guest house services, amenities, and policies.
- Organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure optimum productivity.
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the guest’s house services and amenities.
- Coordinate with external parties including the appropriate Government agencies, suppliers, travel agencies, conference planners, and other relevant partners.
- Evaluate guest house performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules.
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments
- Participate as a key member of the management committee
- Other duties to be assigned
Min Required Experience:
- A good qualification in Hospitality/hotel management.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in hotel/guest house management or similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel/guest house management best practices and use of data entry software, as well as Microsoft office.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and good communication skills.
- Commercial awareness with excellent organizational skills.
- High level of reliability, trustworthiness and stamina.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with flexible work time schedules.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org