Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Fleet Manager
Job Number: 1925813
- Our company is interested in hiring a Regional Fleet Manager who can work closely with our fleet providers and employee drivers to maximize expenditures and deliver the highest possible level of service to our customers.
- The Fleet Region Manager will be responsible in defining, structuring and maintaining overall fleet performance strategy for operation, maintenance, procurement processes and driver assignments of all company vehicles in the assigned region.
- The Regional Fleet Manager will also be responsible for managing the fleet vehicles for their assigned geography and/or Baker Hughes business, including the vehicle lifecycle management process — procurement, servicing, operation, maintenance and repair.
- Ensures payroll input performed for company-car related benefit-in-kind or personal use charge deductions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university (or a High School Diploma with at least 5 years work experience)
- Relevant work experience in the transportation industry or fleet management
- Degree in Logistics or Accounting.
- 2+ years in a logistics role.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Act as primary customer interface on performance, maintenance, and scheduling and other related matters
- Be responsible for contractual performance tracking / reconciliation and routine customer performance reviews. Define integrated fleet improvement modification programs and other related activities.
- Drive performance indicators/ dashboard and create tactical action areas of improvement and outline the approach for sustained performance.
- Create, rollout and implement new tactics and long term productivity initiatives.
- Support projects related management and reliability related issues and ad hoc related needs throughout the network.
- Monitor all maintenance activities including cost, pm & factory recall schedules, and material requirements.
- Ensure compliance performance of related vehicle administration such as updating vehicle registrations, insurance, gps functions where required.
- Maintain appropriate records, files and archives related to fleet operations, cost, vehicle inventories and driver performance.
- Routinely apprise Senior Management about fleet performance and costs
- Maintain electronic databases of sales, registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of Fuel Cards for all vehicles and drivers.
- Participate in various workshops and educational programs and maintain knowledge on all industry relevant publications.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
- Serve as resource to the HR & EHS department on matters relating to vehicle operations and safety mandated vehicle program(s) to include driver licensing, periodic certification(s), and compliance with all general requirements.
- Make periodic visits to vehicle sites to inspect vehicles/drivers, audit fleet inventories, conduct meetings and promote awareness and compliance with proper vehicle operation and maintenance procedures.
- Recommend and perform justification and life cycle cost such as “TCO” and perform trend analyses for various vehicle performance, maintenance issues and related expenses.
- Ensure understanding and application of applicable Baker Hughes Fleet policy and provide and train drivers on policy as directed
- Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle requirements and control budgeting process.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
- Plan and prepare annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Assist in accident reporting and investigation as directed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Share this opportunity with others