Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited is a subset of Transsion Holdings which was initially known as TECNO Telecoms Limited and was established in July 2006. The high-tech company specializes in Research and Development (R&D), production, sales and services of mobile communication products. Progressively, Carlcare Development has emerged as one of the key parts of the mobile phones industry and mobile phone manufacturers around the globe. Presently, it has the full ownership and control of the popular brands i.e. TECNO, Itel and Infinix and an after-sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- Welcome guests warmly and provide them with excellent customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is well tidy, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary materials such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Summon staffs waiting for visitors to ensure proper organization
- Schedule meetings and board rooms.
- Respond to all client questions.
- Receive all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Receive, organize and forward emails.
- We are looking for a customer-oriented receptionist. The receptionist will be responsible for controlling front office reception and administration duties like greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mail and scheduling boardrooms etc.
- You will be standing as the face of the company which is very important to the company’s image. If you have the required qualifications and experience, this is for you.
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
- Female candidate preferred
- Minimum of High School Diploma or any relevant qualifications.
- A minimum of 1year proven experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of 26 years old by December 2019.
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good customer-relation, friendly and presentable
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be proficient with MS Office programs.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Share this opportunity with others