Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Job Code: ADM 210
- Administrative Managers supervise administrative team members and ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
Min Required Experience:
- B.Sc. in Admin/Industrial Relations & Personnel Management at Second Class Upper level. Possession of MBA/MPA and other relevant post-graduation degree or certificate is an added advantage.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- The candidate must also be a certified member of the Nigerian Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) and/Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Must not be above 37 years and must have a minimum of 7 years working experience in a similar job part which must be at the supervisory level.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Code Number as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com