Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Transformation Leader
Job ID: 1926333
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Baker Hughes currently has an opportunity for Cost Productivity and transformation leader. Role will be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- This role will work with the product companies and within procure to pay to lead performance and efforts around Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) / Days to Pay (DTP) as well as Cost/invoice productivity.
- The position will coordinate to set direction for delivery on yearly and quarterly targets for DPO/DTP. In addition, this role will own overall wing to wing transformation as it relates to our BPO strategy and implementation plans, coordinating with the APCOE workstreams and GFS.
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable & Shared Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain
- Ability to travel Internationally.
- CPA, a plus
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements and best practices
- Ability to work effectively in all environments
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Work cross functionally and with our BPO team to define our transformation roadmap to include apex transactions and own execution
- Implement dashboards that provide for strong controls and improve process efficiency. Create interaction models between all stakeholders (Business, Captive & BPO).
- Measure performance to those benchmarks throughout the year, lead an internal QMI routine
- Develop tools and reporting to aid product company with performance analysis on DPO/DTP dynamics and identify critical areas for improvement.
- Understand and baseline Baker Hughes AP wing to wing cost elements to include people and tools
- Responsible for creating cost/invoice vision & goal benchmarking industry standards
- Responsible for timely execution of our BPO strategy & define implementation timelines
- Support the integration of Shared Services for both legacy organisations.
- Work across functional teams on key business projects
- Change agent leading a group of SME’s and project managers to help move to best in class
- Develop operating rigor with the product company sourcing finance team for DPO/DTP forecasting
- Partner with product company on AP balance forecast planning cycles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
- Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Share this opportunity with others