JERAG Technologies Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- We are looking for an outgoing Relationship Manager to foster strong relationships with our clients.
- First degree in Management, Marketing, Communication, or a similar field.
- Experience as a Relationship Manager, in customer service, or a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identifying clients’ needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Cross-selling products/services to clients.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
Job Title: Operations Administrator
- We are looking for an Operations Administrator to support the daily operations of our company.
- Responding to clients’ requests and answering phones.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- First degree in Business Administration, Facility Management or related field.
- About 2 years of experience as an Operations Administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Deadline: 29th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with the Job Title as the Subject to: [email protected]
(Visited 3 times, 3 visits today)
Share this opportunity with others